Receive 10% cashback when you purchase a Smeg Classic or Victoria package
Terms and Conditions
Smeg Q1 2021 Cashback Promotion
Promotional Period: 26th December 2020 to 31st March 2021
- Instructions on how to claim and the offer form part of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Participation in the Smeg Q1 2021 Cashback Promotion (“The Offer”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Claims must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
- The Promoter is Smeg Australia Pty Ltd ABN 33 146 901 082 (“Promoter” or “Smeg”) of 2-8 Baker St, Banksmeadow NSW 2019.
- The Promotion commences at 9:00am (AEDST) on Saturday 26th December 2020, and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on Wednesday 31st March 2021 (“Promotional Period”). The Promotional Period may be extended in the sole discretion of the Promoter. Claims received after the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
- The Offer must be claimed as a separate redemption to any other offer available at the time. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Offer is:
Purchase any three (3) Classic or Victoria products in one (1) transaction, from a Participating Retail store, and receive 10% cashback, via redemption.
- Limit of one (1) offer applies per household.
- Includes Classic and Victoria complementary products. Includes dishwasher (excluding Diamond Series).
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
“Participating Retail Store” means any of the Australian retail stores that are authorised by Smeg to sell Participating Products and has been invited by the Promoter to participate in the Promotion. Please contact the store prior to purchase to confirm eligibility.
b. “Participating Product” means any of the Smeg Classic and Victoria products, in all colours, that are supplied by Smeg Australia and sold by an authorised dealer store.
c. Normal manufacturer’s warranty conditions apply.
- For clarity, participating product does NOT include the following products:
- Dolce Stil Novo collection
- Portofino collection
- Linea collection
- FAB collection
- Small appliances
- Not available for any product sold as a factory second or purchased from an auction house or clearance centres.
- Not available on purchases from any website which is not an authorised website.
- To be eligible for this offer, each claimant must:
be an Australian resident currently living in Australia with an Australian residential and postal address;
b. be aged 18 years or over, or if under the age of 18, have obtained the consent of their parent or legal guardian to participate in the promotion;
c. not be an employee, family or friends of employees purchasing at a discounted rate;
d. by the Participating Products end use, meaning the claimant must purchase the Participating Product for their own use and not for commercial purposes, re-sale, resupply, rental, hire purchase or any other indirect use;
e. not claim as part of a multi-residential project, or new homes development sale, or any purchase on a commercial invoice at commercial pricing.
f. make payment in full during the promotional period
g. accept delivery of product within the redemption period
- The customer purchase price on Smeg branded major appliances is determined by the retailer and includes GST.
- The cashback is calculated on the customer purchase price of Smeg branded major appliances only. It will not include the customer purchase price of any non Smeg branded products in the transaction. It will not include the installation costs, delivery fees, extended warranty, spare parts and any other costs / fees imposed by the Retailer or any other person.
- To register, customers must go to smegpromotions.com.au to complete the online registration form to be a valid claim.
- Customer must upload, or post, a copy of the Tax Invoice and fully paid receipt verifying the purchase. Sales order documents will not be accepted.
- Proof of purchase must clearly show qualifying products purchase, the purchase price and date of purchase.
- A copy of the tax invoice, fully-paid receipt can be provided in the following ways:
scan and upload during the registration process or;
b. scan and email to email@example.com or;
c. photocopy and post to:
Q1 Wholesale Cashback
2-8 Baker St
BANKSMEADOW NSW 2019
- All components of the claim must be finalised and received by Smeg Australia Pty Ltd on, or before, 30th April 2021.
- The Promotional Period may be extended at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Claims received after the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
- Final claims will be issued with a unique customer number to track your claim. Please keep a copy of the code on hand to reference in future correspondence.
- When your claim has been verified against the receipt details, another email will be sent confirming approval of your registration. If no email address has been provided, confirmation and approval of your registration will be notified by post. Please allow four (4) weeks from the date of the receipt of your invoice for notification of approval.
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in the invalidation of the redemption and forfeiture of any right to the Offer
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all registrations and disqualify any claimant for tampering with the registration process or for submitting a warranty, which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for illegible, late, lost or misdirected registrations.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding claim invalid.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to any such decisions.
- To the extent permitted by law, in consideration for the Promoter accepting the claimants claim registration, the claimants releases and forever discharges the Promoter from all actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, damages, penalties, costs of expenses (Claims) that the claimant may have or have had but for this release arising from or in connection with any claimants participation in the Offer and acceptance and use of the redemption amount. The claimant indemnifies and hold harmless that Promoter to the extent permitted by law in respect for any Claim by any person (including but not limited to other claimants who participate in the Offer), arising a result of or in connection with the claimants participation in the Offer.
- If the Offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
to disqualify any claimant; or
b. to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Offer (or any part of the Offer)
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or online registration form to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, or at any website, including any injury or damage to the claimants or any other persons computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in connection with the Offer.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the Offer with an alternative offer of equal or greater value.
- If a Participating Product is returned for a refund, exchange, or purchase is not finalised, the Offer is disqualified for the product in question and the claimant will not be refunded that portion of the return price.
- Any costs associated with this Promotion is each claimants responsibility. All other ancillary costs including but not limited to insurance, taxes (excluding GST) and any and all other expenses are the responsibility of the claimant. The Promoter makes no guarantee of the availability of its web servers and will not be held responsible for any interruption of service that may interfere with a claimants ability to participate in this Promotion.
- Nothing in this agreement limited, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, excludes or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia. Except for any liability that cannot be law be excluded, including the Non Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, affiliated companies, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential arising in any way out of the Promotion. If the Promoter is able to limit the claimants remedy for a breach of a Non-Excludable Guarantee, the liability of the Promoter (as the case may be) for the breach of the Non-Excludable Guarantee is limited to one of more of the following at its option:
in the case of goods, replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
b. in the case of services, the supplying of services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
For consumer enquiries, please contact:
Ph: 02 8667 4888