Smeg Rawsons 5 year Warranty
Terms and Conditions
Rawsons Elite Appliances 5 year warranty sale bonus Purchase Start Date: 15 June 2017 to Purchase End Date: 18 June 2017
1. Information on how to register your Smeg Rawsons Elite Appliances 5 year warranty sale bonus “The Offer” forms a part of these terms and conditions.
2. The Offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
3. Normal manufacturer’s warranty conditions apply.
4. The Offer is only valid for purchases made in Australia.
5. The Offer is only available on major appliance purchases that have been paid for in full at the time of The Offer between 15 June 2017 and 18 June 2017. The Offer is NOT available on sales which have been reserved with a deposit.
6. The Offer is only valid for selected Smeg-branded major appliances only, purchased from a selected Rawsons Elite Appliances store displaying advertising for the promotion in store during the promotional period commencing 15 June 2017 and finishing 18 June 2017.
7. The Offer is available with Selected purchases of:
Any Smeg branded product*
Excludes Fab Fridges, Small Appliances, Sinks, Taps and Smeg Accessories.
8. A minimum of 1 Smeg branded major appliance product must be purchased to qualify for The Offer
9. The Offer reward is: 5 Year Full Manufacturer’s Warranty on Parts and Labor.
10. The promoter reserves the right to substitute The Offer with an alternative offer of equal or greater value.
11. The Offer is available for retail sales only. It is not available to any multi-residential project, or new homes development sale, so is not available for any product purchased on a commercial invoice at commercial pricing. It is not available for any product sold as a factory second or purchased from an auction house, or purchased from any website which is not an authorised Smeg dealer.
12. Personal shoppers only. The Offer is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. Employees and families of the promoter and its agencies are ineligible.
14. To register, customers must go to www.smegpromotions.com, select The Offer and follow the prompts to complete the online registration form. Customers must also upload or post:
A COPY OF ITEMISED INVOICE AND FULLY-PAID RECEIPT, VERIFYING THE PURCHASE. Proof of purchase must clearly show qualifying products purchased, the purchase price and date of purchase.
15. A copy of the itemised invoice and fully-paid receipt can be provided in either of the following ways:
i. scan and upload during the registration process or by logging in here; or ii. scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or iii. photocopy and post to:
Smeg Rawons Elite Appliance 5 year warranty sale bonus
Smeg Australia Pty Ltd
2-8 Baker Street BANKSMEADOW NSW 2019
16. The claim registration and copy of fully-paid receipt, must be received by Smeg Australia Pty Ltd ON OR BEFORE 15 July 2017 STRICTLY NO REDEMPTIONS WILL BE PROCESSED AFTER THIS DATE.
17. Once the registration has been received an email from email@example.com , will be sent acknowledging the receipt of your registration. This email will issue you with a unique customer number.
IMPORTANT: Please make a note of this number and keep it in a safe place as you will need it to track your claim.
When your claim has been verified against the receipt details, another email will be sent confirming approval of your registration. If no email address has been provided, confirmation and approval of your registration will be notified by post. Please allow four (4) weeks from the date of the receipt of your invoice for notification of approval.
18. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in the invalidation of the redemption and forfeiture of any right to The Offer.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all registrations and disqualify any claimant for tampering with the registration process or for submitting a warranty, which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
20. The promoter accepts no responsibility for illegible, late, lost or misdirected registrations.
21. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding claim invalid.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The Promoter is Smeg Australia Pty Ltd, 2-8 Baker Street, Banksmeadow NSW 2019 (02) 8667 4888 ABN 33 146 901 082.
25. Register Redemption >