Save 10% off selected Smeg packages
Terms and Conditions
Smeg H1 2021 Agency Consumer Promotion
Promotional Period: 26th December 2020 to 30th June 2021
- Instructions on how to claim and the offer form part of these Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Participation in this Smeg H1 Agency Consumer Offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Smeg Australia Pty Ltd ABN 33 146 901 082 (“Promoter” or “Smeg”) of 2-8 Baker St, Banksmeadow NSW 2019.
- The Promotional Offer commences at 9:00am (AEDST) on Saturday 26th December 2020, and ends at 11:59pm (AEST) on Wednesday 30th June 2021 (“Promotional Period”). The Promotional Period may be extended at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Claims received after the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
- The Offer is:
Purchase any three (3) eligible Agency products, in one (1) transaction, and receive 10% off your purchase price.
Limit of one (1) offer applied per household. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Collections included in this offer:
b. Dolce Stil Novo
c. Portofino cookers and rangehoods (undermount and canopy)
d. Diamond Series dishwashers
e. FAB refrigeration
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
“Participating Retail Store” means any of the Australian retail stores authorised by Smeg to sell Participating Products and has been invited by the Promoter to participate in this Promotion. Please contact the store prior to purchase to confirm availability.
b. “Participating Product” means any of the Smeg Agency products that are supplied by Smeg Australia and sold by a Participating Retail store.
c. Normal manufacturers warranty apply.
- For clarity, participating products does NOT include the following products:
Classic & Victoria collections, wholesale complementary products or accessories or small appliance ranges.
b. Any factory second or items purchased from an auction house.
c. Any costs, fees, expenses or liability of any description to pay any amount for installation, insurance, warranty or extended warranty, delivery or any other costs that is, at the determination of the Promoter in its absolute discretion, additional or ancillary to the included models.
- To be eligible for this offer, each claimant must:
be an Australian resident currently living in Australia with an Australian residential and postal address;
b. be aged 18 years or over, or if under 18 years, have obtained the consent of their parent or legal guardian to participate in this promotion;
c. not purchase outside of the Smeg portal. This includes employees, family or friends of employees;
d. be the Participating Products end user, meaning the claimant must purchase the Participating Product for their own use and not for commercial purposes, re-sale, resupply, rental, hire purchase or any other indirect use;
e. Not claim as part of a multi-residential project, or new homes development sale, or any purchase on a commercial invoice at commercial pricing;
f. Make a minimum payment of 30% before 31st July 2021, or within 30 days of the quote.
g. Delivery of goods must take place within 6 months of the end of the Promotional Period.
h. If goods have not been delivered within 6 months of the end of the Promotional Period, a warehousing charge may apply.
- Discount applies at the point of purchase. No redemption is required.
- The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to any such decision.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for any problems, or technical malfunction of any telephone network lines, computer online systems, server or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or online registration form to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestions on the Internet or at any website, including any injury or damage to the claimants or any other persons computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in connection with the Offer.
- If a Participating Product is returned for a refund, exchange, or purchase is not finalised, the Offer is disqualified for the product in question and the claimant will not be refunded that portion of the return price.
- Any costs associated with this Promotion is each claimant’s responsibility. All other ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance, taxes (excluding GST) and any and all other expenses are the responsibility of the claimant. The Promoter makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for any interruption of service that may interfere with a claimants ability to participate in this promotion.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter including its officers, employees and agents, exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Nothing in this agreements limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, affiliated companies, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion. If the Promotor is able to limit the claimant’s remedy for a breach of a Non-Excludable Guarantee, the liability of Promotor (as the case may be) for breach of the Non-Excludable Guarantee is limited to one or more of the following at its option:
in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repairs of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
b. in the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the service supplied again.
For consumer enquiries, please contact the Promoter at:
2-8 Baker St
Banksmeadow NSW 2019
Ph: 02 8667 4888