Linear Exclusive Offer
Terms and Conditions
Linear by Smeg Q3 Premium Offer
Purchase Start Date:"[1 July 2017]" to Purchase End Date:"[30 September 2017]"
- Information on how to register your Linear by Smeg Q3 Premium Offer (The Offer) forms a part of these terms and conditions.
- The Offer may not be used in conjunction with any offer otherthan:
- The Smeg Q3 $3K, $6K, $9K Offer available from July1, 2017 – September 30, 2017
- $500 July Compact Cashback Offer available from July1, 2017 – September 30, 2017
- 3. The Offer must be claimed as a separate redemption to the Smeg Q3 $3K, $6K, $9K Offer and the $500 July Compact Cashback Offer.
- Normal manufacturer’s warranty conditions apply.
- The Offer is only valid for purchases made in Australia.
- The Offer is only available on purchases that have been paid for in full at the time of The Offer between [1 July 2017] and [30 September 2017].
- The Offer is NOT available on sales which have been reserved with a deposit.
- The Offer is only valid for qualifying Smeg-branded Linear products only, purchased from a Smeg authorised Linear exclusive retailer displaying advertising for the promotion in store or from a Smeg authorised Linear online dealer during the promotional period commencing [1 July 2017] and finishing [30 September 2017].
- The Offer is:
Purchase any qualifying Smeg Linear products to the value of on or over $10,000, and receive the Smeg Stand Mixer valued at $799 RRP.
10. To qualify, at least or over $10,000 of the total purchase must be comprised of Smeg Linear products only. Qualifying Smeg Linear products include:
- Any Smeg 70cm Linear built-in oven
- Any Smeg 60cm Linear built-in oven
- Any Smeg 45cmH Linear compact oven
- Any Smeg 45cmH Linear built-in coffee machine
- Any Smeg Linear warming drawer
- Any Smeg Linear cooktop
- Any Smeg Induction cooktop
- Any Smeg Linear rangehood
- Any Smeg Undermount Rangehood
No other Smeg products may contribute to the $10,000 purchase.
11. The Reward is a Smeg SMF01 Stand Mixer valued at $799 RRP. Claimants may select from the following stock colours: black, panna (cream), red, silver, pastel blue, pastel green or pastel pink. Colours are subject to availability.
12. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the offer with an alternative offer or equal or greater value.
13. The Offer is available for retail sales only from an authorized Smeg exclusive Linear retailer. It is not available to any multi-residential project, or new homes development sale, so is not available for any product purchased on a commercial invoice at commercial pricing. It is not available for any product sold as a factory second or purchased from an auction house, or purchased from any website which is not an authorised Smeg exclusive Linear dealer. Authorised Smeg exclusive Linear retailers include:
- Winning Appliances
- E&S Trading
- Liebe + Haus
- Elite Appliances Hobart
- Harvey Norman Bundall Store Only
- Spartan Electrical
- Rawsons Elite Appliances
- Status Plus
14. Personal retail shoppers only. The Offer is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
15. Employees and families of the promoter and its agencies are ineligible.
16. To register, customers must go to http://www.smegpromotions.com, select the Linear by Smeg Q3 Premium Offer and follow the prompts to complete the online registration form. Customers must also upload or post: A COPY OF ITEMISED INVOICE AND FULLY-PAID RECEIPT, VERIFYING THE PURCHASE.
Proof of purchase must clearly show qualifying products purchased, the purchase price and date of purchase.
17. A copy of the itemised invoice and fully-paid receipt can be provided in either of the following ways:
- scan and upload during the registration process or by logging in here; or
- scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- photocopy and post to:
Linear by Smeg Q3 Premium Offer
Smeg Australia Pty Ltd
2-8 Baker Street
BANKSMEADOW NSW 2019
18. The claim registration and copy of fully-paid receipt, must be received by Smeg Australia Pty Ltd ON OR BEFORE 31 OCTOBER 2017 STRICTLY NO REDEMPTIONS WILL BE PROCESSED AFTER THIS DATE.
19. Once the registration has been received an email from email@example.com , will be sent acknowledging the receipt of your registration. This email will issue you with a unique customer number.
IMPORTANT: Please make a note of this number and keep it in a safe place as you will need it to track your claim.
20. When your claim has been verified against the receipt details, another email will be sent confirming approval of your registration. If no email address has been provided, confirmation and approval of your registration will be notified by post. Please allow four (4) weeks from the date of the receipt of your invoice for notification of approval.
21. Please allow Eight (8) weeks from the date of approval by the promoter for delivery to redeemers nominated delivery address. The redemption will be delivered anywhere within Australia and no goods will be held after the twelve (12) week delivery period.
22. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in the invalidation of the redemption and forfeiture of any right to The Offer.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all registrations and disqualify any claimant for tampering with the registration process or for submitting a warranty, which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
24. The promoter accepts no responsibility for illegible, late, lost or misdirected registrations.
25. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding claim invalid.
26. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to any such decisions.
27. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting redemption amounts is the responsibility of the claimant.
28. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or online registration form to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, including any injury or damage to the claimant’s or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in connection with the Offer.
29. To the extent permitted by law, in consideration for the Promoter accepting the claimant’s claim registration, the claimant releases and forever discharges the Promoter from all actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, damages, penalties, costs or expenses (Claims) that the claimant may have or may have had but for this release arising from or in connection with any claimant’s participation in the Offer and acceptance and use of the redemption amount. The claimant indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter to the extent permitted by law in respect of any Claim by any person (including but not limited to other claimants who participate in the Offer), arising as a result of or in connection with the claimant’s participation in the Offer.
30. If the Offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any claimant; or
- to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Offer (or any part of the Offer).
31. Nothing in this agreement limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, affiliated companies, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion. If the Promotor is able to limit the claimant’s remedy for a breach of a Non-Excludable Guarantee, the liability of Promotor (as the case may be) for breach of the Non-Excludable Guarantee is limited to one or more of the following at its option:
- in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
- in the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
33. Any costs incurred by the claimant associated with claiming the Offer, including accessing the Smeg website, telephone enquiries in relation to the Offer, and mailing any required documents are the sole responsibility of the claimant.