Diamond Dishwasher bonus offer
Terms and Conditions
20Q4 Smeg Dishwasher Bonus Offer
Promotional Period: 1st October to 31st December 2020
- Information on how to claim and the offer form part of these Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Participation in the 20Q4 Smeg Dishwasher Bonus Offer (The Offer) deems acceptance of these terms and conditions. Claimants must comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Smeg Australia Pty Ltd ABN 33 146 901 082 (“Promoter” or “Smeg”)
- The Promotion commences at 9:00am (AEST) on Thursday 1st October 2020 and closes at 11:59pm (AEDST) on Thursday 31st October 2020 (“Promotional Period”). The Promotional Period may be extended at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Claims received after the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
- The Offer is only valid for purchases in Australia.
- The Offer is valid for qualifying Smeg-branded dishwasher product only, purchase from an authorised retail outlet instore and online only.
- The Offer is:
Buy a selected Smeg dishwasher and receive a dishwasher bonus pack consisting of one (1) Stem Glass Holder for Bottom Basket Dishwasher (KITGH) AND one (1) Tramontina 56-piece Morgan Cutlery Set valued at $680 RRP.
Eligible Products: DWA6D15X; DWAU6D15XT; DWAI6D15XT; DWAFI6D15T; DWAFI6D15PO
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
“Participating Retail Store; means any one of the Australian retail stores that is authorised by Smeg to sell Participating Products and has been invited by the Promoter to participate in the Promotion. Please contact the store prior to purchase to confirm eligibility;
b. “Participating Product: means any of the Smeg products listed by model name and number that are supplied by Smeg in Australia and sold by a Participating Retail Store;
c. All colours are applicable to the promotion. Normal manufacturers warranty conditions apply.
- For clarity, participating product does NOT include the following products:
Classic and Victoria ranges, whole complementary products or accessories, laundry or small appliance ranges.
b. Any factory second or items purchased from an auction house;
c. Any costs, fees, expenses or liability of any description to pay any amount for installation, insurance, warranty or extended warranty, delivery or any other costs that is, at the determination of the Promoter is its absolute discretion, additional or ancillary to the models listed above.
- To be eligible for this offer, each claimant must:
be an Australian resident currently living in Australia with an Australian residential and postal address;
b. be aged 18 years or over, or if under the age of 18, have obtained the consent of their parent or legal guardian to participate in this promotion;
c. not purchase outside of the Smeg Portal; this includes employee, family or friend of employees;
d. be the end user of the Participating Products, meaning the claimant must purchase the Participating Product for their own use and not for commercial purposes, re-sale, re-supply, rental, hire purchase or any other indirect use;
e. not claim as part of a multi-residential project, or new homes development sale, or any purchase on a commercial invoice at commercial pricing;
f. Make a minimum payment of 30% before 31st December 2020, or within 30 days of quote.
g. Deliver of goods must take place within 6 months
h. If goods have not been delivered within months of the promotional period, a warehousing charge may apply.
- No redemption required. Bonus offer delivered with Participating Product.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to any such decisions.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or online registration form to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, including any injury or damage to the Claimants or any other persons computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in connection with the Offer.
- If a Participating Product is returned for a refund, exchange, or purchase is not finalised, the Offer is disqualified for the product in question and the claimant will not be refunded that portion of the return price.
- Any costs associated with this Promotion Is each claimant’s responsibility. All other ancillary costs including but not limited to insurance, taxes (excluding GST) and any and all other expenses are the responsibility of the Claimant. The Promoter makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and not be held responsible for any interruption of service that may interfere with a claimant’s ability to participate in this Promotion.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions and to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Nothing in this agreement excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and investment Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, affiliated companies, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion. If the Promoter is able to limit the claimants remedy for a breach of a Non-Excludable Guarantee, the liability of the Promoter (as the case may be) for breach of the Non-Excludable Guarantee is limited to one or more of the following at its option:
in the case of good, the replacement of the good or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
b. in the case of services, the supplying of services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
For consumer enquiries, please contact:
Ph: 02 8667 4888